Despite the wind and rain we had a fantastic turn out at the Investorist Live pre-launch of Magnolia last Tuesday evening. If you missed the event you can watch it online or read our event summary below.
Mark Dayman from Marshall White emphasised the exceptional value for money the Magnolia project offers with its focus on 6 star quality and premium amenities. There are no 1 bedroom apartments in the development as the developer’s focus is on superior quality and liveability. Magnolia apartments are either 2 or 3 bedrooms and all apartments come with a physical car park not a car stacker. The popularity of location, and its close proximity to the Eastern Freeway and Westfield shopping centre was also highlighted.
Second to speak was David Carabott from CHT Architects who gave a detailed presentation on the project’s design. “Magnolia is a one in a hundred project,” David proudly states as he explains the unique vision of the developer. “The developer thinks outside the box…he wants this project to be very special and provide the best facilities.” Magnolia is certainly catering to a specific socio-economic group. “Quality starts from the front door and all the way through”. The superb entrance of the building with its beautiful lounge area, open fireplace, garden feature, marble and luxurious finishes is sure to impress.
David goes on to discuss what the apartments offer – floor to ceiling glass with big expansive views to give occupants that “floating in air feeling”. The apartments are large and flow into balconies and terraces. There are also plenty of storage spaces in the bathrooms and kitchens – a rarity in many apartment buildings. Passionate about the project, David concludes by saying that Magnolia “sets the precedent for Doncaster”.
- 179 apartments of distinction and sophisticated design
- 102 x 2 bedroom apartments with 1 car park (average price per square metre of $6972)
- 76 x 3 bedroom apartments each with 2 car parks (average price per square metre of $7081)
- 1 penthouse with 5 car parks
- Priced from $498,000 – $3,680,000
- Deliberate pitch to owner-occupier
Building / Area
- Magnolia is the first 6-star building to be built in Doncaster
- Located in prime position on Doncaster Hill
- Only 15kms from Melbourne CBD and conveniently located next to the Eastern Freeway
- Doncaster boasts an impressive golf course and Westfield shopping centre as well as an abundance of restaurants, cafes, shops, entertainment complexes and public schools
- A grand entrance featuring expansive stone (also found in Melbourne’s Crown Casino)
- Concierge facilities
- 15 levels
- Level 12 features an Outdoor Retreat & Residents’ Lounge
- Level 14 a Rooftop Terrace & Garden
Magnolia won’t be launched retail for 4-5 weeks. The majority of apartments are still available for sale, however the project started to be sold through a limited VIP release where 72 apartments were reserved, highlighting the development’s appeal – so get in quick!